Brand & Business Photography for Social Media
Brand Photography, Halifax:
How can brand photography benefit your business?
- Brand photography lets your clients into your world
- Tells the story of you and your business
- Highlights you and your staff in the work place
- Ensures prospective clients recognize you from your profile picture
- Showcases your products, services, and community
- Creates content images such as seasonal promotions, behind the scenes, and showcases your personality
- Provides recent images for social media, websites & presentations
- Gets you out of stock photos
The unique feature of Dandelion Digital is I am a professional photographer and a social media consultant. I do not just stop at delivering your photos. I want to be sure you understand how to utilize them in your social media strategy. Let’s jump on ZOOM and make sure you understand:
- who you are trying to reach
- the best practises of your social media platforms
- how to build a content calendar
- how to schedule posts for an efficient & consistent social media presence
Social media is the new museum. You are its curator. Let’s build your gallery!
Book a free 30 minute conversation:
Photography for Business
Your business changes regularly. Every season is a new opportunity to create content. Your audience is watching for it. With every session, book ahead for the next season. Stay consistent with each changing season. Alway have fresh images about you and your business.
Your annual brand photography subscription may include:
4 Half day (up to 4 hours each) on location within Halifax & central Nova Scotia
- 30 minute discovery call prior to each shoot
- business lifestyle photo session
- headshot for self & staff
- product or work accessory shots & flat-lays
- allows for a secondary location and wardrobe change
- minimum 30 enhanced high res images in your gallery
- a 90 minute 1-on-1 social media strategy session via zoom to develop quarterly content calendar
Photography only sessions available too!
Brand Photography Mini Session
For anyone who is looking for a quick refresh.
A mini brand photography session includes
- 30 minute business-lifestyle photo session (within HRM)
- 5 enhanced high res images
- $225 + hst (additional fees may apply)
Dandelion Digital helps small business owners post with purpose through photography and social media.
As someone who has transitioned from being an employee to an entrepreneur I understand the struggle of getting out in front of a whole new audience to promote a new business (in a new city!).
Fortunately I have the background to do that. This is the unique feature of Dandelion Digital. Let me put it to work for you.
As a photographer and social media consultant, I get the importance of having pictures that are authentic to our message. As an entrepreneur, I get that sometimes we need to bring in another professional to help our business grow.
As a professional photographer, photos are taken with a full-frame digital SLR camera kit, in natural light, throughout Halifax and central Nova Scotia.
RAW images will be selected and enhanced (ie lighting adjustments or skin softening) using Adobe software.
High Res images will be delivered with full permission for your marketing use.
A few things to know:
- payment is due in full before photos are delivered
- photos will be available through digital download in both high res & web-ready
- any on-location rental arrangements or fees are the responsibility of the client
- mileage fees may apply outside HRM
Let’s chat about how I can help you, and your business.
If you have an online presence, no matter if you’re a life coach, a dog trainer, a yoga instructor, or maybe you teach online-marketing strategies like I do, having professional, branded, and lifestyle photos can massively up-level your business, especially when you know when and where to use them.
You know how important a first impression is, so how you show up online is going to directly affect your bottom line. With really good lifestyle photography, the image tells a story, and your ideal audience is going to be drawn to you in a way that you just can’t accomplish with the run-of-the-mill photos or generic stock images that are impersonal. So, you’ve got to be showing your face in these images.
You’re not only going to use these photos from your photoshoot for your social media—which is a great way to use them, by the way—but you’ll also use them for webinars and sales pages, your website, ads, articles, headshots for speaking gigs or when you’re a guest on somebody else’s platform. The list goes on and on.
So, once a month is ideal if you are doing social media and you just want to have some photos, new photos, every single month. If that feels like too much, do once a quarter.
from Amy Porterfield, podcast 281
As a professional I have nearly 30 years experience in event and corporate photography. Live event photography is about conveying the excitement, the pride, the interaction, of your community or business.
Learn more about corporate or community event photography.
© Dandelion Digital 2021 I Allison Smith I Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada